We are looking for an exceptionally talented senior programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing an AAA title. This role will involve maximizing performance of all console platforms through profiling and optimizing low-level engine code, memory usage and world streaming.
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- Advanced understanding of game technology principles.
- An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- Experience using profiling tools to identify CPU performance issues.
- Experience working across disciplines to implement optimizations to achieve performance goals.
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience a big advantage.
- Experience working with games consoles (XB1/PS4).
- Worked on at least 1 published AAA title.
- A passion for playing and developing exceptional games.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
- To be proactive and helpful with ad-hoc problem solving.
- Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
- Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast paced, high volume, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills.
- Work closely with the Technical Director and Lead Core Engine Programmer to identify and implement optimizations.
- Implement optimization changes to a high quality.